MASTER OF SCIENCE IN NURSING
If you envision yourself working in health care, this Bachelor of Science in Nursing programme (BSN) for both men and women can be the best choice of a professional career. Studies provide practical education, knowledge, skills, competencies as well as the right to exercise the profession. Graduates can work in medical facilities (hospitals, primary health care, nursing, care and treatment institutions, palliative and hospice care centres, nurseries (including its administration) and nursing homes).
- Additional certificates: ECDL, LCCI;
- Language certificates: EN, DE, FR, IT, ES ;
HOW THE PROGRAMME WORKS
Programme Length : 2 years (full time)
4 Semesters with 120 ECTS credits
Professional practice in Poland and abroad
January & August
Other possible intakes for larger groups upon request.
Bachelor’s Degree Diploma
English language proficiency
Supplementary English / Polish Programme
Conditions available upon reguest.
What Will You Learn
- Theoretical courses in the field of: Psychotherapy, Modern Diagnostic Techniques.
- Major courses in the field of: Theory of Nursing, European Nursing, Intensive Therapy and Nursing in Intensive Health Care, Specialized Nursing, Management in Nursing.
- Professional practice which is carried out at reputable medical institutions. In the course of practice students learn the secrets of the profession of a nurse under guidance of the best experts
The graduate is prepared to independently administer medications and to issue prescriptions in accordance with the applicable ministerial regulation. A graduate of second-cycle studies in nursing is prepared to undertake third-cycle (Ph.D.) studies.
- Certificates of professional competence;
- Certificates of soft skills necessary for, i.a. dealing with stress, teamwork.
is located in the very heart of the city surrounded by two parks, which makes a unique complex with modern architecture, where students learn in favourable environment. The Polonia University campus attracts domestic and foreign students providing the necessary services: housing, canteens, medical and social services, sports centers, pastoral care and many more. Students also have the opportunity to become the members of various student organizations, clubs, associations.
is a global leader in providing support for recruitment process in the medical sector presenting the best job offers in 23 European countries. It actively supports the medical staff of nurses, physiotherapists and doctors around the world in terms of effective career development planning.
The Master of Science in Nursing is 2 years in length. Upon completion of second-cycle studies in nursing the graduate has the skills to use advanced knowledge in the field of medical sciences and nursing, is able to organize and supervise nursing care as well as has the skills to cooperate with team members in terms of improvement of care quality. He also has competencies regarding the transfer of health-related knowledge to his patients. re.