Erasmus Programme for Study offers university students the chance to go to another European country to study. Periods abroad should contribute to qualifications at home and help students to know different cultures and languages as well as gain vital experience.
To come to Polonia University as an Erasmus incoming student, you should first contact the International Office of your home institution in order to:
- make sure there is a valid inter-institutional agreement between your home university and Polonia University, in your specific study field;
- find out all details about selection procedure and financial support;
- make sure that official nomination from your home institution is forwarded toPolonia University International Relations Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to your arrival in Czestochowa.
Nomination deadlines (by partner institutions) are:
- April 1st – Erasmus mobility for the first semester or full academic year (September arrivals);
- October 1st – Erasmus mobility for the second semester (January arrivals).
Application deadlines (students’ required documents) are:
- April 30th – Erasmus mobility for the first semester or full academic year (September arrivals);
- October 30th – Erasmus mobility for the second semester (January arrivals).
Programmes and course
Erasmus Incoming students can attend all the courses offered;
In each course website you can find all details: , timetable, programme.