The purpose and program of study
Finance program is to prepare competent and broadly educated personnel who are able to analyze contemporary economic dynamics and display knowledge of how modern corporations function.
These studies will access:
- information regarding management of national and international financial resources,
- the ability to analyze and interpret events and economic processes in the macro and micro scale,
- the skill to analyze current economic and social events,
- theoretical and practical framework necessary to initiate and manage ones own company,
- knowledge regarding financial supervision and auditing.
The Accounting and Corporate Finance studies permit gaining skills in applying practical and theoretical knowledge in ones future workplace. The Bachelor Diploma qualifies for Graduate Degree Study (Master) at Polonia University as well as other European institutions.
Potential future employment
Graduates of the Accounting and Corporate Finance studies are prepared for employment in domestic and foreign corporations, public and private organizations and institutions in areas of accounting and finance.