Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Additional certificates: ECDL, LCCI;
- Language certificates: EN, DE, FR, IT, ES ;
HOW THE PROGRAMME WORKS
Programme Length : 3 years (full time)
6 semesters with 180 ECTS credits
Professional practice in Poland and abroad
January & August
Other possible intakes for larger groups upon request.
Secondary School / High School Diploma
English language proficiency
Tuition fee: 5 000 EUR per year
Registration fee: 350 EUR
Mandatory professional traineeship in hospitals: 1000 EUR per year
Medical Health Insurance (NFZ): 200 EUR per year
Accommodation: 400 EUR per month
International Students are accommodated m the Polonia University residence, which offers single or double room with shower, TV and internet access.
Supplementary English / Polish Programme
Conditions available upon reguest.
What Will You Learn
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is 3 years in length. The BSN degree is awarded to the graduate of first-cycle studies, who:
- In terms of knowledge possesses: Detailed knowledge in the field of nursing, General knowledge in the field of other medical sciences, Knowledge of legal regulations, ethical norms and deontology related to the exercise of the profession of a nurse.
- In terms of skills is able to: Use up-to-date knowledge to ensure safety and high level of care, To provide benefits regarding health promotion and preservation as well as disease prevention, To independently exercise the profession in accordance with the principles of general professional ethics and holistic approach to the patient considering respect of his rights, To organize his own work: establish cooperation in health care teams as well as initiate and support health-related activities of the local community.
- In terms of social competences: To communicate with the patient efficiently and with empathy, Is aware of the necessity for permanent continuing education.
Upon completion of first-cycle studies the graduates get the right to exercise the profession, have an opportunity to continue their education at second-cycle studies at Our University as well as continue their education in the system of professional training for nurses and obtaining professional specializations in accordance with applicable regulations.
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact our Admission Department for more Information:
- Certificates of professional competence;
- Certificates of soft skills necessary for, i.a. dealing with stress, teamwork.
is located in the very heart of the city surrounded by two parks, which makes a unique complex with modern architecture, where students learn in favourable environment. The Polonia University campus attracts domestic and foreign students providing the necessary services: housing, canteens, medical and social services, sports centers, pastoral care and many more. Students also have the opportunity to become the members of various student organizations, clubs, associations.
is a global leader in providing support for recruitment process in the medical sector presenting the best job offers in 23 European countries. It actively supports the medical staff of nurses, physiotherapists and doctors around the world in terms of effective career development planning.
The education process is oriented towards the practical aspect of nursing. It aims at developing students’ activity and deepening their motivation for self-education, and it takes place in the atmosphere of diligent work, respect, kindness and trust, in accordance with the universal human ethical principles.
In the course of studies you will acquire skills in the field of: basics of nursing care, specialized care, practical education, which is realized in the form of practical classes and professional practice at hospital wards as well as in the institutions of nursing home care, environmental and school care.